Monday, November 14, 2011

Hello: First post

Hello all or no one. After all this is my first post and I have no followers as of this exact moment.
Everyone is a blogger now. I always thought bloggers were like a secret society of cool unknown people who dwell in some underground lair in the sewers but I had a posh space cut out for them. Then I became a mom and google became my best friend. I looked up everything from "Is baby baby's poop normal?" to "When will my baby crawl and stop scooting on the floor like a snake?" To my shock and awe, many of my answers were found in blogs. What's even crazier is these answers were from moms with blogs (gasp).
I've learned a few tips and tricks of my own in my short 6 months as a mom but I'd like to think they are pretty nifty tips and such.

So I cloth diaper as well. It's super fun and super addicting. There's like a cult following for a few diapers. I haven't tried them all but I'm working on it(addict remember). I will be reviewing the ones I try to so stick around for my point of view(as if there aren't enough).

No comments:

Post a Comment