Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How it All Began

  I feel like we should get to know each other better. Ill start from the begging. So I was born......skip ahead to August 2010. This is when I found out I was pregnant and this is when the internet became one of my bff. I was sick most of my pregnancy so I stayed in bed doing tons of research(shopping).
  In December I joined Babycenter.com. This is where I found cloth diapers. Initially I thought about grandmas cloth diapers. Then I was given site links. Oh no. Why did they do this to me? I immediately told my husband "Dude we gotta cloth diaper. It's cute and saves us money!" Never happened :(
  Fast Forward to my son being born. He had sensitive skin to certain bodywashes so we switched to California Baby super sensitive wash. By the time he was 3 months he was constantly getting rashes on his bum no matter how often I changed him. He was getting red and irritated. I put my foot down and told D(my hubs) that I don't care what he says, we are making the switch. Best decision EVER. I tried covers a prefolds with snappis at first. Dude when I say fail I mean pee leaking out like a broken faucet type of fail. I was ready to quit. Then I got on ebay and discovered some cheap diapers. My research led me to find that the ones I were looking at were not that great. Some how along the way I found sunbaby diapers.I'll be giving a detailed review later. After that I found a co op for Alvababy diapers(review coming for these too). The rest is history. I really can't go through the list. I know I'm a lazy blogger. I haven't been at it long but I'd like to think I know a thing or two by now. Ill let you all in on my secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment