Tuesday, November 22, 2011

In Other News!

LJ is 6 months! YAY!. Oh my where does the time go. It seems just yesterday I was bringing the little guy home. Now he is scooching all over the place and for some reason always grabbing on my leg. I'm writing this post with him asleep in my arms. He has become very independent and vocal. I promise his first "word" was momma but he has recently been saying dada over and over. No matter how much I tell him momma he just wants to say dada. Dada is enjoying it though and I owe him $50.
  He eats like a grown man and therefore has grown man like poops. This is the part of cloth diapering that I don't like. I'm still waiting on hubby to make me that sprayer. I make all of what LJ is eating now and his favorite food honestly depends on his mood. He does enjoy avocado the most. I think apples would be second.
  Even more exciting his two bottom teeth have finally broken through the gum. You don't know how crazy it was making me to see them right there underneath the gum but not poking out. Teething hasn't been to bad because he wears amber teething jewelry. Ill get into that another time right now I'm going to let LJ have is moment in the spotlight.
   6 months have gone by so fast my head is spinning. I keep thinking to myself that 6 more months he is going to be a year old. I want to keep him my little guy forever. But alas they all must grow up. Enjoy your little ones because time escapes us to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment